Custom website development is our specialty, we take pride in developing websites that are easy to use, fast loading, have great search engine visibility, and provide maximum return on investment for our clients.
Our web developers work closely with our web designers to roll-out uniquely tailored websites that meet the specific marketing and functional requirements of our clients. We ensure that our sites are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible, and by using responsive web design are compatible with all devices and screen resolutions.
Our Design Process
- Analysis: We discuss the purpose and goals of your website, and identify the target audience.
- Initial planning: A decision is made on the sitemap of your new website, the structure, and potential technologies to be used.
- Design: Before we start on the visual elements, we ensure that the site has great usability with the use of wire-frame models.
- Content: In this step we decide on the type of content for your website, optimised for users and the search engines.
- Development: Using mobile compatible responsive design techniques, we develop your website and link it to the content management system. (CMS)
- Testing:We do extensive testing, to ensure your website is compatible with all browsers and devices and at this stage also check whether it fulfils its overall purpose.
- Deployment: With correct website monitoring, we can fix any bugs once it is launched. as well as do regular maintenance to ensure it grows with your business.
Clients are drawn to our design style. We do not compromise on the creative process. It does require time and effort to get a design right. Our designers will take your logo, corporate branding and marketing material, conduct research and produce an original design. We usually produce two separate designs with one inner page each for the initial "look and feel". Once feedback is received we tweak the preferred design to final design approval. Due to our understanding of web principles, user interface and responsive design, we ensure that your website is user friendly and seamlessly compatible across browsers and mobile devices.