TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) regulate your use of the website https://digitalguider.com/ owned and operated by Digital Guider. You agree to consent to these terms and conditions when you visit or use this website. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this website.
- The client has no duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects, or doorway pages.
- The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques that may harm the website’s ranking with Google.
- It is not possible to give a 100% guarantee for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales as a result of the SEO campaign.
- All fees are payable in advance and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- If the client changes the optimized pages created by Digitalguider or does not implement the changes we advised, any guarantee placed will become void immediately.
- Digitalguider follows a strictly ethical SEO policy and may make void any guarantee should it be discovered that the Client has participated in actions considered undesirable (spamming) by the search engines, such as
o Makes use of hidden links
o Links to link farms, FFA link pages, etc.
o Uses page redirect or cloaking techniques
o Submits the web pages of the site to search engines, search directories, or other websites
without the consent of Digitalguider Uses automated website submission software or websites
o Uses automated reciprocal link programs
o Digitalguider reserves the right to use client websites, web design, layouts, wireframes and
collateral in advertising and or marketing initiatives. This may include portfolio examples on our
website, case studies and other promotional initiatives, and discrete links at the foot of the pages
on the supplied website until otherwise specifically instructed by the client to not use it
ASSIGNMENT OF SPECIFIC RIGHTS
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, the Client agrees to provide the following:
- Give Digitalguider FTP and other back-end admin access to the website to make changes to the site for the purpose of on-page optimization.
- Permission to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Full access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Client authorizes Digitalguider to use all client’s logos, trademarks, Website images, content, etc., for use in creating articles and any other uses as deemed necessary by Digitalguider for search engine optimization.
If the Client’s site lacks textual content, the Client will provide additional text content in electronic format to create additional or richer web pages. Digitalguider can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If the Client is interested in purchasing content from Digitalguider, it can be provided at additional cost.
At any time during or subsequent to the contract period, the client agrees to keep in the strictest confidence and trust all of the Digitalguider confidential information to which the client has access. The client will not use or disclose the Digitalguider’s confidential information without the written consent of Digitalguider. Client agrees not to attack/criticize Digitalguider or any of its employees, associates, or partners publicly (on public forums, blogs, social networks, etc) at any time during or subsequent to the contract period. Similarly, the client agrees not to seek SEO advice on SEO forums, blogs, community groups, or any social media in a way that brings a bad name to the company or any of its employees, associates, or partners. In case of breach of a non-disclosure agreement, the client agrees to pay Digitalguider a reasonable cost for damages.
WHEN THIS CONTRACT COMES TO AN END OR CANCELLATION
This contract ends when everything specified in the contract has been done. It can also end if there is a breach of contract and either party decides to cancel it. The contract can also be ended by mutual agreement of the parties involved in the contract or when it becomes impossible to carry out the obligations specified in the contract like due to man-made calamities (riots, acts of terrorism, war, etc) or natural calamities (like a flood, hurricane, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc). Contracts can be canceled with 30 days written notice after the initial 30 days
While Digitalguider maintains copyright protection in all materials, information, and publications (collectively, “Web site information”) it places on this Web site, Digitalguider consents to normal downloading, copying, and distribution of the information for non-commercial purposes by you or within your organization only. Considering this consent, you agree that copies of the Website information will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and that you will not modify
the Website information in any way. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, or distribute any Web site information, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Digitalguider.
Digital Guider does not offer prorated refunds for canceled subscriptions. All subscriptions are recurring and will automatically renew after each paid subscription period ends.
Similarly, the customer must evaluate Digital Guider’s features, limitations, and process requirements before selecting any Paid Plan. Digitalguider will not issue refunds to customers based on customers not understanding the process requirements or the presence of compatibility issues, including inadequate content or consistency. The client agrees that all subscriptions are recurring and will renew automatically.
The clients acknowledge that all subscription fees are charged automatically regularly until they cancel their subscriptions. Our clients can cancel their subscriptions by emailing at least three days before the next billing date. A confirmation email receipt is sent to the client in terms of acknowledgment. Please remember that you are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org and cc your respective project manager at least three days before the payment due date.
All Digital Guider subscriptions, the chosen plan service, are billed in advance every month and are non-refundable i.e. no refunds will be issued. Digital Guider does not offer prorated refunds for canceled subscription plans. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months.